If you haven't, go visit the frontpage now!

www.gotwoot.net

You may notice a new featured article there, written by yours truly. Well, I've spoken to some of the admins and gotten the permission to make some posts on the frontpage, including this featured VA of the month deal.

However, I am at somewhat of a disadvantage when it comes to evaluating and assessing VA's because I don't speak Japanese. That means I can't catch things like accents, pronunciation and alot of other subtle nuiances.

So I'm looking for some help. Anyone around here who understands Japanese or might be able to help me, I'd really appreciate it. Obviously you'll got props on the main page, and perhaps even some goody from the mods/admins; hey, ya never know.

Also, feel free to post any suggestions for future VA's of the month here. What I can improve on, who you'd like to see, reactions to shit I said, etc.

@ Mods, sorry if this should be posted elsewhere. I didn't really think it belonged in General Anime or General Discussion, and I thought this section fit the bill best. Feel free to move it if you like.