Thread: Anime Recommendation and Suggestion Query

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Anime Recommendation and Suggestion Query

Alright after merging what would be my 5th or 6th thread into this thread for everyone I decided to stickie it for everyone to use as a resource. Add to it with your own queries about what you should watch and/or what you suggest to others.
    -MOD

Hello, long time since I wrote something on Gotwoot, I have been busy at the Uni.

And btw I searched the forum for topics like this but I didn't found any (probably b-cuz im not used to this new forum and suck at searching)...

I was wondering, since naruto is gay-ass boring with the fillers and al, and bleach is showing fillers to, though they are better, not rasengan-nuddles..

I was wondering if theres any new shows out there worth watching?

I prefer feudel japan, samurais, ninjas and shit like that, but I also like Mecha like I've seen Gundam and so on and love it!

These I have already seen:
    Neon genesis evangelion
    Gundam seed + destiny
    Beserk
    Naruto (still watching)
    Ruroni kenshin
    Full metal alchemist (probably the only one in the world that thought it sucked)
    Bleach (still watching)
    Ninja scrolls
    Shuzuka (dunno why since this sseries is completly not me.. lol)
    Blue Gender
    Full metal panic + second raid + fumoffo
    Hellsing
    s-CRY-ed
    Samurai deeper kyo
    cowboy bebop
    Tenjou tenge
    and my favorite...

BASILISK

Are there any good anmies thats simular to these perhaps, or is there ones totally diffrent but anyway reallt cool..

I hate anime with cute girls being ninjas and shit thats just to much crap.. lol
    Last edited by kAi; Thu, 10-11-2007 at 01:03 AM.