I know that I could have posted light novel threads by title, but I doubt many people read them here so I judged that just one would suffice. I tried the search function first and it yielded no results so I made this one.

I have been reading a ton of light novels lately. Most of them are not finished yet. I have been getting them from baka-tsuki.org. A lot of the light novels I read are continuations of anime that I really liked, some of which are:

Baccano! - A decent amount of stuff not in the anime already translated. More Ennis!
Durarara!!! - 3 volumes translated, all a sequel to the anime, with tons of Celty in the 4th volume
Bakemonogatari - Kizumonogatari is almost complete, and it is awesome
Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu - The entire Dai series is a sequel to the anime. 2 volumes and a bit of the 3rd translated. Pretty good, although way too much talk about dango.
Chrome Shelled Regios - Some parts near the end of the anime are different in the novel. The novel feels much more serious and dark.
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - This is no longer in baka-tsuki. The latest volumes came out recently, and I can't wait for them to be translated somewhere.

But there are also really good ones that deserve to be animated:

Utsuro no Hako, Zero no Maria - My personal favorite. Supernatural mystery with lots of detective work.
Sword Art Online - Great take on the MMORPG concept
Mimizuku to Yoru no Ou - Feels like a Miyazaki film in text

What light novels are you guys reading?