Naruto 699
Naruto 700

Despite what I think of the story overall, I found myself refreshing the the internet every hour or so since yesterday waiting for these two chapters. It's been years since I last did that. As far as the chapters are concerned, the only things that really got resolved were the pairings we've been speculating on all this time. Which is fine, because somehow its the only thing left I cared about. Naruto and Hinata's daughter is just too damned cute with those whiskers . Looks like the nine-tails corruption is genetically transmittable. I'll go ahead and try to ignore the numerous murder attempts Sasuke made on team 7, and Sakura in particular. I'd be rather surprised if there's no domestic violence happening in their household...

I didn't realize that Anko wasn't dead. She put on weight, but for what its worth, her rack is even better. With this, I say farewell to the story that for better or worse held me hostage for much of the past 14 years. It was even responsible for me joining my first forum (this one) in search for discussion about it. For that, the good times in the early days, and making Naruhina canon, it has my thanks.