Hi there,

I've got a few questions about the Kindle editions of LNs on Amazon and I wonder if anyone of you does this or knows something about it in general.
Like, am I correct to assume that I'll be able to read them on my PC/Tablet/Handy if I install the Kindle-App on the device?
I'm asking this because I'm about to buy the LNs of the "pick up girls in a dungeon" series which airs this season and instead of 13€ I'd pay only 3€ for the "digital" version. I'm kinda used to reading stuff on PC anyway so it wouldn't bother me and I expect it to be as if I'm on "Baka-Tsuki" (for example). The preview of the second volume confirms this.

I wonder however whether all the volumes will get an "eBook" edition like that. Will it depend on Amazon or the Publisher to release them as an eBook, because after browsing a bit more it seems like other - more known - LNs like SAO didn't get an eBook release.

What are the pros and cons other than "I can't put it into my shelf". Will I miss certain goodies? Will I be able to extract the illustrations (or even the text file) onto my PC to review them or use them as a background etc?

I have to admit: It wouldn't hurt me to just try it out, 3€ is really cheap but to see the difference I'd have to buy the book too, which is pretty expensive for a ~2-3h read.