Thread: Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Synopsis
    Suddenly, high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world, and with no sign of the one who summoned him, things become even worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious, silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru cooperates with her to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue, Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices he gained the ability "Returns by Death" and has become a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. Beyond the despair, can he save the girl from the fate of death?

(Source: jCafe, edited)
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/31240/R...sekai_Seikatsu
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EP1 + 2(?):

First week had a double episode and I liked it alot. I'm just hoping that the production value won't fall off *that* hard because I prefer it when shows end with a big bang (Schwarzes Marken, to some degree) instead of the other way around (Akame ga Kill).

I'm already hyped about the next episode because the setup is already alot different from what it was before he died the first and second time.
    So it doesn't feel like we are seeing the same things over and over again when he dies.

The only problem I had was that he seems to be really "slow", he didn't grasp that he's being revived each time he dies. I'm just hoping he does understand it this time around.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 04-10-2016 at 10:42 AM.