Alternative title:
My Hero Academia
僕のヒーローアカデミア
Genres: action
Themes: school life, special abilities, superheroes

Plot Summary: Mankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. -ANN

Links: ANN, AniDB, MAL, Official.

Downloads: HS

----------------------------------------------

It only took 4 episodes to get the ball rolling, but we're finally here. I almost dropped the show after the first episode due to how depressing it was. In a way, that made it a great episode if conveying despair was the aim of it.

Thankfully the author delivered some hope; I really needed that.

Episode 04 was great, even if it was predictable. Just as our MC said, it's so satisfying to finally see him be able to act on his sense of justice.

And bless his chubby mum. She felt so guilty for ruining her son's dreams through no fault of her own. :')