Thread: Upcoming Anime: Summer & Fall Season 2019

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Upcoming Anime: Summer & Fall Season 2019

https://anichart.net/Summer-2019

This could be a good season, at least there's a handful I'm highly anticipating:

Vinland Saga - Big fan of the manga (same mangaka as Planetes) and looks like Wit Studio will be doing a good job with it.

Dr. Stone - Haven't read it, but seems like the manga is well regarded. Trailer looks interesting.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest - I'm tempering my expectations with this one. I've read the Light Novel, as far as isekai series, one of the better ones. Main character is quite good (though as it goes on, this is lessened). My fear here is that they'll accentuate the silliness and harem portions, instead of the action, violence, and gruesomeness that it could have. I also fear that they'll rush the contents of the first novel.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II - I love this series, hope to see some more epic battles with good animation.

Fire Force: Enen no Shouboutai - No clue about this one, watched the previews and consider my interest piqued.

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Haven't watched the latest Index season, but in general I really like this world... I just hate the Index character itself, this being a spin-off might be more palatable for me. I really enjoyed the Railgun ones.

Lord El Melloi II’s Case Files {Rail Zeppelin} Grace note - Another I don't have a clue about, but seems like something different.

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts: Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e - This one seems like it could have an epic fantasy feel to it, so going to give it a try. From the previews it looks like it could have some decent action.

Other than these, haven't checked much of the others, but these ones will at least get a look when they come out:

Cop Craft
    Kochoki: Wakaki Nobunaga
    BEM
    Astra Lost in Space: Kanata no Astra
    Isekai Cheat Magician
    Last edited by Munsu; Sat, 06-22-2019 at 10:33 PM.