Hajime Nagumo and his high school class are suddenly summoned to a fantastical land as heroes. But while most of his classmates have powerful stats and abilities, Hajime does not. Underappreciated and unprepared, he tumbles into the depths of a monster-infested dungeon where voracity and sacrifice are his only options. To thrive in this savage world, he’ll have no choice but to welcome the abyss.
Episode 1:
-------

First, I'm disappointed that the 'whole class is transported to isekai' aspect is glimpsed over without any meaningful impact. Maybe we'll see flashbacks, but meh. I was looking forward to an entire classing finding themselves in an isekai and trying to adapt oh well.

Instead we get a survival introduction. It was kinda cool, especially the monster design, BUT: Nagumo already gives me Tate no Yuusha-vibes, as in he's got an op cheat-ability ( gaining abilities by eating monsters). Is it really that uncool these days to become a hero by hard work and dedication? Always these insta-upgrades, meh.

There's a lot of potential though. I hope there will be consequences in the story and people actually die. Also, I'm not quite sure: Is Nagumo getting back to the surface the larger plot or will he be back next episode?