Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan o Erande Iraremasen
Ascendance of a Bookworm

"Urano, a young Japanese soon-to-be librarian, dies in an earthquake. She is reincarnated in another world as a young girl named Myne, but learns that books are scarce and only provided to prestigious elites. Myne (retaining her memories from her previous life) decides to create and print her own books so that she can read again." -Wikipedia

- - - - - ---

I've been reading the manga adaptation of this story, one of the many isekai series I read, and quite like it. This is, as far as the manga has so far got at least, quite the opposite of the most usual isekai series these days with their overpowered main characters. Because Main (or Myne), the MC, is beyond weak. But then again, she's not fighting anything, unless it's her family's poverty. The world is more realistic than in most fantasy series by having the commoners be as piss-poor as commoners were back in the day. Many other medieval sounding social structures and facts of life are also in effect.

Naturally this does share some of the common isekai weaknesses as well, such as many very old common inventions being absent just so that the MC can introduce them. But all in all it's not so bad. The story is quite slow, at least in the manga, so if the first eps make it look like not your thing, then it probably isn't. I'm happy enough with the anime as well.