Thread: So I'm a Spider, So What? - Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

So I'm a Spider, So What? - Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

After a Japanese classroom was destroyed by a mysterious explosion all the students reincarnated as humans on a fantasy world except for a female student who had the lowest reputation on the classroom, she was reincarnated as a spider monster. Being the weakest monster on the dungeon she need to survive using all her human intellect and courage.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/enc...e.php?id=21180

So I'm a Spider, So What? (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?) starts tomorrow, and while I was quite worried when the first PV came out (couple of years ago I think), seeing this trailer got my hopes up. The CGI looks much better from what I can tell. I'm a big fan of the light novel, so hopefully this adaptation doesn't crap on it.

Admittedly, part of the charm and what makes the series good is the narrator, so it looks like they'll be keeping a lot of the introspection so that should help (I think). Other than that, hope the action is good and that they don't fuck it up like these LN adaptations usually do *crossing fingers*. I just know this is a hard one to adapt.

So in all, I'm quite excited now... though still being prepared for the worst.

#NaiWa~
    Last edited by Munsu; Thu, 01-07-2021 at 03:45 PM.