episode 24:

So that's it? Or more episodes coming? Unlike the last 2-3 episodes, this one looked fine.

Lots of progress, no downtime, I like it. A couple questions remain, like why did she hatch all the eggs simultaneously? She must be able to control the hatching, otherwise it'd be total coincidence whether rebirthing after getting killed actually works. Also Potimas is an idiot. Why does he have so many spare bodies? When he revealed himself to be a machine, my first thought was "why didn't have make the soldier robots that are fighting in the future as strong as his own body? That way they wouldn't be defeated as easily by Sophia. I answered myself "well, he's probably using all the best, rarest materials for his own robot body". Guess not, lol. Imagine if a 100 Potimas fought Sophia, she wouldn't realistically stand a chance.Oh well.

Kumoko finally evolved into white spider girl. Guess we can finally fap to her-WAIT WAT. Ahem. I wonder how she actually goes from her initial Arane form to fully human. Is it a matter of control? Or is there a higher evolution that we just weren't shown to happen? Either way, it's kinda frustrating that she still cannot use regular speech. The silent character totally doesnt fit her inner monologues, lol.

Good anime, slightly worsened by some shit animated episodes, and the human heroes scenes are boring. Hope we get a 2nd season.