Quote Originally Posted by shinta|hikari View Post
@Ryll - I included their "personality" and approach when thinking about their appeal. I just barely remember the details because they felt absolutely meaningless to me. Like, are normal humans really susceptible to these "tactics"? Seems like only desperate people will fall for them.
Normal humans go to bed on time.

The series is very successful about sorta playing it off, but also not letting us forget that these are deeply vicious vampires. We just finally saw it first hand when Nazuna and Seri clashed. The vampires of this little coterie are in every way predatory.

Seri goes after the enjo kousai client crowd with her generic high school uniform that doesn't match any of the schools around Ko's neighborhoods, Kohakobe takes sick pleasure in ferreting out the desperate virgins of insular circles (presumably university or maybe otaku), and Niko, Kabura, and Suzushiro must have their own niches so as not to cover similar territory. They're absolutely going for the weak like any carnivore does.

Nazuna is the odd one out because she targets insomniacs and the stressed-out black company workers with some degree of genuine compassion since she hates romance stuff and Girls Talk so much.