Thread: Isekai de Meikyuu o

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Reply to what I write or don't. Don't pick a single sentence and ignore the rest, either. sigh
    I just saw the cover for the older anime "Full Metal Panic", and while I haven't seen it, I assume that hot blue-haired girl will never get fucked. Because none of the hot girls in anime EVER get fucked. Their creators make them these perfect beauties, but at the same time you never see ANYBODY make use of these sexy bodies. It is beyond frustrating and dumb to have decades of anime series chockfull of beautiful girls, but then they never are shown or even hinted to have sex. Congratulations, Nami and Robin, you're hot, but you'll be ugly grannies without anyone ever sucking on those splendig baloombas! Alright, Erina, you've an absolute ero body, but you're using it only to give fellow students a stiffy. And let's not Mai-Hime, a series that is built on the premise that sex means Game Over, lol.

Let's not twist my words here: I don't need full-on hentai scenes in every anime. But can we not evolve beyond "all tease" and proceed to "tease and reward" and at least imply sex happening? Why can't Subaru fuck any of the girls in one of his runs? Rem murdered him at least once, so why can't he fuck her? Why can't we get a scene where it's implied that Tsunade and Jiraiya are spending the night together? Why does the Steins;Gate-anime cut out scenes from the video game that shows exactly what happens when Okabe loses hope and just does whatever his mind wanders towards? Or, even just normal, regular relationships, lol.
    You doofus.
    You only said you don't need to see it but you want it to happen for the sake of it happening.
    What else did you say?
    You want them to fuck because you can feel satisfied knowing that someone fucked that chick.
    That's all you said, it's here black on white. Don't pretend you said more, lmao.
    You wrote a whole essay here about how you want hot chicks to get fucked because their bodies have to be "used" otherwise it would be a waste.

Is there no blood left in your brain, so that you misremembered?
    Maybe wank one out so it flows back.

Get real and owe your nonsense, then we can proceed, don't blame your stupid nonsense on me.

I mean, we are talking in two threads about your childish ero-thoughts, you think this is a coincidence?
    Self reflect a little bit, it might help you.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Fri, 07-29-2022 at 04:55 AM.