Naruto was always one of my favorites, but then it got liscenced and all torrents disappeared from the known universe.

My favorite subbers for Naruto were always TW, ANBU, and AonE. TW is too slow, and seemed to quit after episode 50. ANBU completely caves when things get licensed, so all ANBU files disappeared, and there will be no new ones. AonE has kept going, but all AonE Naruto had disappeared from my usual site, scarywater, which is of course non-licensed only. I was beginning to fear there were no fansubs left.

Gotwoot never seemed to have much Naruto, but then I never looked very hard, because it wasn't sorted very well. Imagine my surprise to find ALL of the Naruto I've been looking for, easy-to-find and batched! You guys rock!

Keep up the good work!

Since people continuously want to express their gratitude and keep creating threads to do so, I am stickying this one. Use it to tell AonE how much you love them. This is no guarantee that any AonE members will read this thread, but you may post here to your hearts content.

GotWoot Moderator