Thread: Naruto 694

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    two options for Sasuke crazy:
    a. he is honest. he wants to be lightning rod of hate that the nations fear but unite in their hatred for. be a benevolent dictator
    b. he's trying to build up Naruto. become a villain so that Naruto is the hero and no one can oppose him (can't remember which anime did it before)
    A. I feel he is to naive to pull that off.
    B. I don't think Naurto needs any help on that front. He is a world hero already. Maybe you are thinking Lelouch?

I have not read anyones comments yet. I will in a moment but this chapter was funny and painful.

Basically here is Sasukes idea!

A. Be a douche!
    B. People will fucking hate me!
    C. ???
    D. Profit!

WTF!!!

Or perhaps in more laymens terms.... Sasuke is going to murder everything he feels is wrong. And rub his cock in the face of anyone who talks back to him. And provide world peace by killing anything that can potentially lead to chaos or problems! Basically like Yagami Light but using his strength instead of a Deathnote???? It also has that factor of if everyone hates me 100% they won't hate each other. They will put there efforts into hating sasuke, and trying to kill sasuke. Which sasuke can defend himself and deal with anyone who comes after him. This is how I am sort of reading what sasuke is saying and it's very stupid.

This plan really sucks.... The only way it can work is if Sasuke can be everywhere at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    A. I feel he is to naive to pull that off.
    B. I don't think Naurto needs any help on that front. He is a world hero already. Maybe you are thinking Lelouch?
    Yes he has to be referring to Lelouch but I garantee that's not Sasukes plans! I GUARANTEE IT! If it is then I give Sasuke some credit but it's still kind of stupid. Mainly because it would be ripping off Code Geass. But more so because there is no need for this! Obito and Madara/Kaguya ALREADY completed this role. Even if they did not mean to... Everyone in the Ninja world teamed up to fight a common enemy that they hated and feared. Much like Lelouch in Code Geass. So there is no point in Sasuke doing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    I have not read anyones comments yet. I will in a moment but this chapter was funny and painful.

Basically here is Sasukes idea!

A. Be a douche!
    B. People will fucking hate me!
    C. ???
    D. Profit!

WTF!!!

Or perhaps in more laymens terms.... Sasuke is going to murder everything he feels is wrong. And rub his cock in the face of anyone who talks back to him. And provide world peace by killing anything that can potentially lead to chaos or problems! Basically like Yagami Light but using his strength instead of a Deathnote???? It also has that factor of if everyone hates me 100% they won't hate each other. They will put there efforts into hating sasuke, and trying to kill sasuke. Which sasuke can defend himself and deal with anyone who comes after him. This is how I am sort of reading what sasuke is saying and it's very stupid.

This plan really sucks.... The only way it can work is if Sasuke can be everywhere at the same time.

Yes he has to be referring to Lelouch but I garantee that's not Sasukes plans! I GUARANTEE IT! If it is then I give Sasuke some credit but it's still kind of stupid. Mainly because it would be ripping off Code Geass. But more so because there is no need for this! Obito and Madara/Kaguya ALREADY completed this role. Even if they did not mean to... Everyone in the Ninja world teamed up to fight a common enemy that they hated and feared. Much like Lelouch in Code Geass. So there is no point in Sasuke doing it now.

Yeah, basically. I get that Kishimoto has to give him some sort of justification, but it kind of falls flat, since it just makes Sasuke look like a person that is blind to facts and common sense.