Thread: Mobile Suit Gundam: 0079

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just watched episode 1. Despite its old style, animation is still good enough to watch. And I greatly enjoy the serious tone with consequences that most modern anime lack. Definitely gonna keep watching.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Just watched episode 1. Despite its old style, animation is still good enough to watch. And I greatly enjoy the serious tone with consequences that most modern anime lack. Definitely gonna keep watching.
    LOL, I just saw that I already posted here before. Anyway, I just watched episode 24. Somehow I really love this anime but it's also hard for me to binge watch, instead it takes one episode at a time.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that Matilda's death was a bit sudden and the reaction was too short-lived compared to the build-up she had before. I would have preferred if Amuro felt a sense of dread about the brutality of their fights now that someone so close to him died so randomly.

Btw. I still don't get it: "Fraw Bow", is that her full name? Her two first names? It's such an ugly name because "Fraw" sounds awfully close to the German "Frau" which means "woman", so it really isn't a cute name lol.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court