Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

the writing in super is awful but I can't stop watching

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Yeah it's like they forgot about Freeze being an intergalactic tyrant with his own empire.Then again....Buu destroyed whole galaxies. So did Broly ( even if he's not cannon yet )

The manga continues it's trend of making Goku a little less comically stupid than the anime.

He actually kept the Mafuba Jar in a Capsule, so it doesn't end up getting destroyed with the Time Machine. And when the time comes to seal the jar with the tag, he accidentally brought a coupon from Master Roshi instead of the spell tag. Which is still pretty stupid, but not quite as much.

Also, Vegeta actually uses his base SSJ God form against Black. A form the anime has never even shown us.

Yeah, the manga also seems to be more technical with explanations. Saying that repeated use of SSB lowers it's power by 10x each time it's used. Saying that SSB takes more stamina to maintain than SSR. Also makes Vegeta seem to be an even better fighter than Goku. I mean he unlocked SSR on his own, uses that strategy to switch between forms during hits, negating the negative drawback of SSB.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Saying that SSB takes more stamina to maintain than SSR.
    Which is interesting, but also means that SSB works the exact opposite of the way Super Saiyan was described to have worked back in the Cell Saga. Where it was established that the act of activating SSJ consumed a huge amount of energy, which is also like how electricity works. So it was actually more efficient for them to just leave it on.

And considering that SSB is just SSR with SSJ, it doesn't make a lot of sense that they wouldn't work the same way.

I mean he unlocked SSR on his own
    Perhaps. He did it without 5 other Saiyans, but that doesn't mean he did it on his own.

He did it while Whis was training him, so it's entirely possible that, after seeing Goku's SSR transformation, Whis was able to induce it in Vegeta himself. He is highly magical.

As if all that stamina babbling ever was relevant outside of SSJ3.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    There's a youtube video that theorises that once you control your Ki to the point where it doesn't leak out, you become God status - which is the reason Vegeta got to SSB with Ki training.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I thought that WAS the essence of God Ki. Think they explained that when Goku and Vegeta were training in that different dimension Whis send them to. But still...that means Vegeta unlocked it on his own. You think he'd even accept help to achieve that form?

You think he'd even accept help to achieve that form?
    To catch up to Goku again? Absolutely.

I don't think he would. Yes he let himself get a Majin power up before but that was during his little identity crisis.

I don't think he would. Yes he let himself get a Majin power up before but that was during his little identity crisis.
    While I agree I don't think he'd do THAT again, I think, if there's no consequence, and no giving up of any of his free will, he wouldn't turn down free powerups.

Especially if it was one Goku already had. Like, if Goku had obtained that form himself, then yeah, I could see Vegeta not wanting help. But Goku ALSO needed help to become SSJ God.

I have two theories on how this arc will possibly end.

1. Goku wins. Zeno erases the 7 erased universes. Goku uses his super wish to "bring back all the universes that Zeno erased".

This brings back the 7 universes from the tournament. But, ALSO brings back the 6 universes Zeno erased before. Which were erased for good reason. Have really horrible things in them, and that sets up the next arc.

2. Goku wins, instead of using his wish to bring all the universes back after Zeno destroys them, he'll use his wish to move all the inhabited planets of the other universes into universe 7.

This will save everyone in those universes, but Goku won't even realize that. He'll just wish for that because he wants to be able to fight everyone from the tournament whenever he wants!

---

Goku is really fucking up in these sparring matches.

Seems like Universe 11 has way better spaceships than universe 7.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sun, 04-09-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Power-levels are so f****ed up ... and yes, Iīm repeating myself. But seriously, think about it. When Toppo fought that random giant tentacle monster, ... how strong is that monster that Toppo needs to fight at all?! Toppo is equal to SSJ Redblue. lol

And I still feel like Kuririn, C17, C18 and Piccolo are just sent to die Well, if power-levels werenīt screwed up, that is.

As for predicting the outcome of the tournament:
    Team Goku wins. Goku wishes that none of the existing universes are destroyed. Considering that itīs a battle royal that ends abrupt, Zeno probably wonīt destroy universes as soon as a team loses. And thatīs where the big twist will happen: One of the two Zenos will accept Gokuīs wish ... the other Zeno, however, wonīt!
    This causes the start of a war between the two Zenos. The "good" Zeno will have reign over universe 7 and the other saved universes, whereas the "bad" Zeno reigns over the unknown strongest universes that didnīt even participate in the tournament.

Iīve got no immediate idea how that war could play out. Maybe Goku and co. have to become angels like Whis, so they can challenge bad Zeno to a fight.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    And thatīs where the big twist will happen: One of the two Zenos will accept Gokuīs wish ... the other Zeno, however, wonīt!
    But Zeno isn't the one that grants the wishes. The dragon of the Super Dragon Balls does.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Realistically Hit would just time-freeze and kill everyone except Goku.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    But Zeno isn't the one that grants the wishes. The dragon of the Super Dragon Balls does.
    Zeno: "Appear, dragon!"
    Dragon: *scared of his existence* "Here I am, Zeno-sama!"

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    I really really hope we don`t go with the "bring back all the universes" route, if that`s the case, wouldn`t Zeno be in obligation to just destroy them again? Maybe he could use the wish to increase the power level of the other universes, so Zeno has no reason to destroy them, and at the same time create new challengers for Goku.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Lol, now Iīve got it figured out:

Goku: "I wanna be the new Zeno!"
    Everyone: "YES! Finally peace in all the universes!"
    Goku: "Letīs fight, everyone!"

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    wouldn`t Zeno be in obligation to just destroy them again?
    Zeno isn't obligated to do anything. He's a child that does whatever he feels like in a given moment.

Yeah when someone wins the tournament and Zeno is happy with it they will most likely listen to their request on not to destroy the universes.