Page 13 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: Shuurai
    I just reached chapter 4 and my party consists of, Lenneth (duh), Arngrim (When can i send this hobo?), Yumei and Kashell. I dont think i've missed any Einherjar, But this is my first play through so i cannot be sure. And the best skill ever is First Aid, Saved my ass once or twice.
    Nah, First Aid might be remotely useful in the early game but later on it will be pretty useless. The best skill is by far Guts, which is vital to finishing the harder parts of the game...

For getting the best ending, I recommend heading over to GameFAQs and try to follow their step-by-step guide because it's very complicated to get otherwise. It's very much worth it though. [img][/img]
    I'm in the dark tower now, Damn this place is big and i've reached a save point so im guessing the boss is coming up.

This sig was made by KitKat.

PC: World of Warcraft... I'v devoted more then 20 days of my life to this game and i still cant stop playing and i really need to =\
    PS2: FF7 i decided to go back to the classics. Next up is FF8 which while it takes a lot of heat i really enjoyed.
    GBA: Golden Sun & FFT

Soul Calibur 3 ( finally! ) and City of Villains.

I love Soul Calibur 3 so much. I've finally managed to master Raphael with the dualshock. Took some time and sore thumbs, but was well worth it as he's so much fucking cooler than in SC2. I also love Zasalamel. The voice, the weapon and the fucking story. A worthy addition to the series without a doubt.

City of Villains isn't that bad either. In fact, I'm really enjoying my dominator.
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Final Fantasy X, for the first time. Yes, the first time.

You've missed out. You have a fun 50 hours in front of you. If you need to know anything just ask and I will answer... For I am the master of FFX. The worst thing about this game is that you can't change the voices to japanese, that would have been perfection. But the englis voices aren't all that bad.

Wakka = Bender (futurama)
    Rikku = One of the power puff girls

*GASP*

Don't go psycho and finish the sphere Grid like I did. I have 200+ hours logged in that game.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
    *GASP*

Don't go psycho and finish the sphere Grid like I did. I have 200+ hours logged in that game.
    What are you talking about? Go nuts on the SG Terra! Redoing the SG is the best part of the game. Skip maxing HP though, it's just plain unnecceary and luck is a real pain to max.

My FFX story is rather funny actually. First, I had a mate burn it for me but for some reason it didn't work with me my old PS2. Later I found out that the PS2's laser had been fucked up in the modding process, so I borrowed an original copy of the game from a mate, and it still didn't work. So I had no choice but to skip it. This is the third time I attempt to play it, and since I finally have my new PS2 it works. So that's why it took so damn long a time.

So far it's pretty fun, I've played around 10 hours and I'm at the camp thingy where people try to kill Sin with machina. I have problems with the boss there. He's strong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Also, fun fact: I used to have "Suteki da ne" (the theme song) on my winamp list back when I was together with my first girlfriend (smoochy smoochy), so it has grown to be one of the best ballads I've ever heard. The funniest part about that is that whenever I hear one of the many mixes of the song within the game, I get this warm and fuzzy feeling despite never having played the damn game before [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Most important thing to do in FFX is to us all your charachters in all the fights. Even if you just do a "defend" with them they will still get full AP for the battle.

My favourite thing about FFX is the atmosphere. I love the beginning when your in Besaid, it's so peaceful.

Nevermind, that boss was easy once I got Fira.

Yeah, the atmosphere is great. Gorgeous environments, that's for sure.

Magna Carta: Tears of Blood (best artwork I've ever seen)
    Call of Duty 2
    Counter Strike Source
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

only playing Team Fortress Classic cause my friend is playing it, still think CD is better

Still FFX:

I just beat Seymour for the first time (the battle where he has 2 guards and summons that big monster thingy which casts "Pain"). That guy needs a haircut. I'm glad the cloister sphere puzzles are so short because it's annoying to run around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:10 PM.

yea dude i'm getting my PoP in about 4 hours... WOOT..

Still FFX:

I just beat Seymour for the first time (the battle where he has 2 guards and summons that big monster thingy which casts "Pain"). That guy needs a haircut. I'm glad the cloister sphere puzzles are so short because it's annoying to run around [img][/img]
    Seymore is one of the coolest villains ever, mostly because I like his voice so much. Aenima is by far the awesomest aeon.

I'm still playing RE4. Just one level left until I have the handcannon.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Okay, so for the first time ever I'm playing Vandal Hearts, and while I'm still pretty early in it (juggling finals, final papers and all that jazz) I must say that this game fucking rocks! Love a good story!

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Vandal Hearts is very cool. Gotta love that fighting system. It's really hard though.

Dragon Quest VIII.

That game is so addicting. I was a little turned off by Akira Toryami's designs at first, but after I broke down and bought it (my first DQ game by the way) I liked the design a lot. The characters are good, all of them have various British accents and are done really well. Even the monsters have a little character. The squids for instance, doddle in the sand sometimes instead of attacking and have serious ADD.

At times though, the game is HARD. If you're not careful, you can get killed by a random enemy encounter. You need to keep far enough ahead or pay attention every battle. The low HP's on your characters is what makes it a challenge though. It makes some of the Final Fantasy's look like a joke, except for 4 (jap version or Chronicles), same sort of difficulty. The music is amazing too.

EDIT: By the way FFXII (demo inlcuded) isn't finalized so be aware of that, but the demo plays like crap. The characters are basically indistinct in the way they fight, they all seem to have similar strength attacks and the same magic spells, and it plays like a MMO. You need to wait for the ATB gauge to charge AFTER you already selected your attack, thus cancelling it if you change your mind. If I wanted to play an MMO, I would play a real one.

I wouldn't waste your money on FFXII if it doesn't change, buy DQVIII instead.

The FFXII demo is just an exhibition, and is nothing like what the actual game will be in terms of abilities and etc. Also, it's not like you buy a FF for it's battle system.

I like Akira's Dragon Quest illustrations, mostly because they remind me of Chrono Trigger (his finest work within video game art IMO).